The Prophecy of Sion

Anything to do with Johns Books can go here
PhoenixKnight

The Prophecy of Sion

Post by PhoenixKnight » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 am

Hello all,

I'm having quite the conundrum here. The last time I visited this site (sometime early 2013 I believe) John was still alive and well, and still releasing chapters of his book The Prophecy of Sion every few months. I was quite saddened and disappointed to hear of his passing, though honestly not very surprised. He struck me as the kind of person that would go out fighting for his ideals, and not to stir any pots but it seems he did just that (I don't buy that suicide bs, or the recanting of his core values shortly beforehand... but that's just me). Anyways, not to drift off-course here... the last chapter I was able to grab was 27, and I was hoping one of you might have the rest? That is if he did indeed finish it (fingers crossed). It seems the book has been scrubbed from the internet in its entirety, not a trace on Google except for 2 pages worth of outdated links. Seems a shame for such valuable metaphorical wisdom to disappear altogether...

Thanks in advance if anyone can fill me in on the missing chapter(s) to finish the book, if indeed they exist. Also, I'd be happy to share the pdf file I set up including the first 27 chapters should anyone want it.

WARRANTCARD

Re: The Prophecy of Sion

Post by WARRANTCARD » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:58 pm

contact BEN owner of the new forum,hope you get a result x x wc
YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANANTLEY IF YOU.POST ANY ABUSEIVE,OBSCENE,VULGAR SLANDEROUS THREATENING SEXUAL- ORIENTATED OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL THAT MAY VIOLATE ANY LAWS BE IT OF YOUR COUNTRY.BE WARNED. WARRANT CARD BANS QUICKLY AND ASKS NO QUESTIONS.

PhoenixKnight

Post by PhoenixKnight » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:30 am

WARRANTCARD wrote:contact BEN owner of the new forum,hope you get a result x x wc
Thanks for the reply, looks like I'll have to wait until I've posted more as I have no access to the PM function yet lol.

PhoenixKnight

Post by PhoenixKnight » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:19 am

In response to your PM Warrant, yes I can see PMs, but I can't reply or compose. I get an error that I have to participate more first given my new account status.

Ben
Site Admin

Post by Ben » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:24 pm

i think chapter 27 was the last chapter he wrote..

waterwise27

Post by waterwise27 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:07 am

There is more that John wrote.
I've been meaning to come back and let you all know.

Watch this space for more news.