Principles of psychological disempowerment
1. Convince the enemy [us, the common man] that there is no war – so we see no cause for alarm.
2. Make us believe that they [the institutional power elite] are stronger than they really are, and make us believe that we [the grass roots contingency] are weaker than we really are.
3. Hide the truth – cover-up, distort, lie, confuse, falsify . . . divert, pervert, put down, and demonize the truth . . . to manipulate the history, present, and future of society.
4. Quell the resistance before it has a chance to raise its ugly head. Slander, scorn, and/or eliminate dissenters [the audacious few who break the code of silence] to demoralize further potential protests.
5. Intimidation – compel by unilateral communication of increasingly ever-constraining institutional law. Supplant multi-angular philosophical discussion with sophistical dogma.
The institutional power elites are small in number [potentially weak] but at present considerably organized and dominant – though not very popular. We, the unvoiced majority, are potentially powerful but presently misinformed, under-educated, apathetic, obsequious, disarrayed, and disorganized – too busy with our dumbed-down pursuit of our daily fare to think very deeply about anything.
The power elites, by exercising their political leverage, have quite a handle on the temporal institutional facilities [men, money, social and organizational infrastructure, media (spin control), etc.] They are parasitic in behavior, fat, corrupt, speculative, deceitful, increasingly sluggish, and paranoid. We the laity control very little of the institutional hardware. It will be very difficult for us to erect a power structure as they have to counter their political advantage within the context of “their” establishment. Yet those of us who are awake to the power elite’s misguided agenda to stealthily hijack, dysfunctionalize, and derail, from within.
WAKE UP! EVERYONE WAKE UP!
Everything is not alright. We have been and are being purposely steered off course. Do not acquiesce to any so-called leader’s [or any group of so-called leaders’] deviant philosophical misconstructions. Understand the issues: errant material control systems, corporatization, centralization, bureaucratization, social liberalization, rubberstamped leadership, psychologically coerced communal compliance, marginalization of individual freedoms, contractual institutional commitment, etc. Understand the ramifications of crippling individual striving, creativity, and expression; decline of serving our brothers and sisters ethos into obscurity, vulnerability to broad-scope multi-level globalist infiltration.
They rely on our ease-loving ignorance, our tendency to gravitate through the supposed path of least resistance, and our lazy disinclination to stand up against all odds to fight for truth on behalf of our predecessor acaryas. We cannot blame anyone except ourselves for our lack of spiritual awareness. We must think with our own minds – not with theirs. Understand their tactics. Increased awareness of the truth brings with it increased spiritual power. Increased spiritual power puts time on our side. That is our strength.
Temporal institutional might does not make right. Even if the clandestine manipulators of institutional affairs are able to nefariously usurp the external institutional set-up, they can neither usurp our souls nor will they ever win our heartfelt comraderie. It is time for revolution – a revolution of consciousness. Let the institutional power brokers beware.
The increasing numbers of we who are on to their antics will have revolution with or without their consent or cooperation. The biggest bubble of illusion can doubtlessly be burst by the minutest pinprick of genuine spiritual awareness. The critical mass of our spark-like grass-roots spiritual thinking will ultimately prevail and conflagrate their insinuative billowing-cotton-like temporary institutional tyranny..
A CALL TO ACTION
1. Intelligently fight institutional illusion with the most powerful weapon...awareness
2. Form local groups of like minded people .
3. Regularly congregate peacefully (with musical instruments) for prolonged mass demonstrations.
4. Become more spiritually aware, within our personal day to day life.
5. Confront local, regional, and institutional authorities and convince them to do the same – its either shape up or ship out.
6. Organize a grass roots signature campaign to express the general lack of confidence in the current governmental / institutional leadership.
7. Transition from the problem-think to the solution-think mind-set.
8. Be conscious in all circumstantial success or failure.
If we are not part of the solution – we’re part of the problem.
The solution is simple [for the simple].
To become fully spiritually aware as our main business.
Nothing to lose – everything to gain.
the person who spoke the above...has since left his body (trapped in his room unable to escape from fire, in the early hours of the morning) the general story of his death is that it was an accident... but others think differently