You see i sent a letter on 16th april to skycard giving them 10 days to send me a signed bill for what they believe i owed them (paraphrased) that runs out sunday oddly enough.
Your said failure to provide aforementioned documentation within 10 days, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms: -
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place
2. It has already been paid in full.
3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
if i get nothing back by monday i'll consider the issue finished! They have sent the monthly statement to send back so that they can double dip for the final time
but that's goin in the bin.
I think im on solid ground here. any contradictions will be considered part of the learning process and therefore welcomed.