What Tpuc users need to understand first What does History tell us from 1066How the Priviliged, Establishment and Aristocracy evolved. PEA for short and they continue to take it.
• 10,000 French Normans invaded Anglo-Saxon England in 1066 carrying out what was an Outlaw Act.
• 5,000 dead Anglo-Saxon bodies were left to rot on the battlefield near Hastings for 10 years.
• The Anglo-Saxon King Harold II was butchered by French knights at ‘battle’ Hastings Gelded and was
left unrecognisable only identified by his wife by marks on his chest.
• The French Normans built the Tower of London from 1078 known as the “White Tower” to overawe the Anglo-Saxon
English from rising against the French invaders.
• The French Duke William the Conqueror of Normandy kept 30% of the land of this country for his own & his family.
William of Normandy had a far fetched argument over rightful claim to the throne of these lands.
• Completely developed the existing Feudal system to support the privileged and aristocracy based on
a class structure. What the Normans brought particularly was feudal Land tenure all part of the feudal
Visit ...http://library.thinkquest.org/J0110522/ ... system.htm
• Divided and shared the remainder of the country out to his most reliable including Barons (Barons being Responsible members of the Feudal society) giving 40% of the total land away (in the granting of) and 30% to the church. Baron is a French word, so is Parliament this included confiscation of estates and lands. In the 11th century 90% of the English / Anglo-Saxon lived and worked on the rural land. Sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester didn’t exist as towns. Towns which did exist included Canterbury, York, London, Winchester, Dover, Chester, Newcastle?, Norwich, Nottingham and Bristol.
Currently in England 2010, 69% of the Land is owned by .3% of the population. – our land.
• “Wills” was a Anglo-Saxon custom of bequeathing belongings to next of kin after 1066 “devising”
(bequeathing) “real property” (Land) by will fell out of use until the 14th century. – ISBN 85585 2616 p813
• In 1070 what is known as HARRYING OF THE NORTH 150,000 men woman and children were murdered by the French Normans between York to Teesside across to Durham, villages were completely wiped out and whole crops destroyed (this equates to over 6% of the population of England) all because they refused to be oppressed and ruled by the French speaking ruling class.
• The Domesday Survey in 1085 was forced on the populace of all England, London and Winchester were EXEMPT money collected from Middlesex Harrow ? went straight to London. The Domesday survey was never finally carried out in Northumberland or Durham due to the above.
• From 1066 England continued to be ruled by 7 French Norman Kings until 1215, King John being the last. John has been referred to as being arguably the worst monarch we have ever had.
• The French ruling class formed the House of Lords then to be known as the upper house of parliament established from the 11th Century replacing the then Anglo-Saxon witan gaining power & coming into their own with the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215. The Magna Carta had very little relevance to 90% of the population.
P.S. Before invading England the French-Normans from Normandy invaded Sicily, beginning 11th century where the MAFIA started. Slaves were sent to Sicily from Bristol. England new monarchy had a strong connection including trade with Sicily after 1066.
This information can be verified from the Internet and numerous History books.
Here is a nest of the Priviliged
Here is the House of Lords over 700 in totalhttp://www.parliament.uk/mpslordsandoff ... embers.cfm
William the Conqueror’s nephew was Britain’s wealthiest man in History http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... 00189.html
Does Democracy exist in a bees nest ? Answer - No.
Does Democracy exist in England, – No.
other postings include,
French Revolution –v- Magna Carta you decide
The Big Kon LEASEHOLD part of the Feudal system
English peasants Castle FOR SALE Apply within
Who Owns Britain – not me.
14 October 1066 When Democracy Died
Don’t sign the Tpuc Affidavit until you know your history