goodf members treated like dirt

Post any news related items here
angelisle

Re: goodf members treated like dirt

Post by angelisle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:19 pm

And there you go, Ad Hominen, attack the character of the poster and evade addressing the questions. You succeeded both 1 and two of my predicted responses. Good for you. If I didn't know better I'd say you were ERA in disguise.
the Factual Material evidence speaks for its self eh , you git me drift
What factual evidence? Most of the material on your site is speculation and rumor that would not stand up in a court. They are not facts. (Told you you didn't know what a fact was.) They form mere opinion. There is no proof that there is a bond attached to the birth certificate or certificate of birth. If there were everyone on here would be claiming it, myself included. There is no proof that the legal system accepts the GLOSSA, the ALL CAPS or capitus diminutio maxima contention. However none of which is your own material and has been pursued by many original pioneers who suffered badly for their efforts. (BTW learn to type and spell it helps.)

Is that the best you can do to prove your claim by using other people's material when you claim to win in court as an "expert" with your own remedy?

I'd say it was your credibility that was seriously in doubt not mine as we appear to have quite an audience now.

My "offer" still stands. My birth certificate for proof of your claims. The material you quote does not work in court and only a fool would stand before a judge trying to use them. Time and time again people have lost their homes, their cars, and in some cases their freedom using them. Show us the "PROOF" that "ANY" of it works and I will bend to your superior intellect. Otherwise crawl back into the woodwork with all the other con men seeking money from the gullible and desperate.

Still, why does it bother you that one person should disagree with your outlandish claims, when the world is full of others stupid enough to lend credence to your delusion.

And no I've never posted on that pile of crap you call GOODf although I did go on there and review your reception after one of the mods put up your site. Wasn't very good either was it and you were just as vague with them too. No wonder you jumped ship over here. Business not too good is it? Oh and has anyone actually Got Out Of Debt For FREE? (And I do mean for free.)

I did say not to underestimate the membership on here. I also said I've been on here a long time and guess what I'm still here.

Still let's now talk about law. You appear to believe that I know nothing so let's test the extent of your vast legal knowledge. Open to the challenge Mr Binch? Or are you going to Ad hominen your way through everything. I'd like to here how you thwarted the Council Tax, how you claimed the "bond," helped people drive without a license, zeroed their mortgage. No...

Why don't you stop bitching and really try to find a way to screw the system instead of trying to con everyone of your own self importance?

Brian (Angel Isle)
Watching with ten thousand eyes and listening with a million ears

stevebinch

Post by stevebinch » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 pm

angelisle , Dont worry about me or my website , we are doing very well and all the people using me to help them will come forth when if I ask them too,
as I keep saying simple mind simple man and angleisle time has shown your true colours .Did not take very long did it ya git me drift.
steve

angelisle

Post by angelisle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 pm

angelisle , Dont worry about me or my website ,
Again with the Ad hominen, what happened to the superior legal intellect?
we are doing very well and all the people using me to help them will come forth when if I ask them too,
For we are Legion.....
as I keep saying simple mind simple man and angleisle time has shown your true colours .Did not take very long did it ya git me drift.
steve
As I recall you started to be nasty, like one minute your all "your awareness is very good and where i agree in most things you say , i will disagree on my level of awareness" and then you're "Simple mind Simple man." I did say I didn't want to wear the black hat.....

So anyway why you telling me? I'm not interested. You've already proved your worth....zero.

Brian (Angel Isle)

angelisle

Post by angelisle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 pm

The legal world is a separate reality accessible to those poor souls stupid enough to venture into its realm. It is totally false, where the only laws that exist are those of their creation. Forget natural law, forget physical law, because if they say black is white then in their reality black indeed becomes white. It negates all rational logic in favour of interpretation, previous legal precedents, and the balance of evidence, yet interpretation based on their logic and their language, legal precedents decided by previous judges and a balance that can be swayed by the bulk of lies over truth. It spouts legal rights and then conveniently tramples on those rights as a matter of daily routine, rendering innocence, equality, truth and justice to a dollar/pound sign. Therefore there is no honour in entering their reality just plain stupidity in accepting a complete falsehood, while licking the boot that's just about to kick you in the face, and then saying "thank you" and paying for the privilege.

Court is the very last place on earth anyone should go. Only fools and those who make money in these places welcome the opportunity, but just remember that those people, (the ones making the money,) were never in a position to lose it in the first place, so they only stand to gain and lose absolutely nothing. While fools live under the illusion, like gamblers, that they can beat a system that is rigged in the courts favour, and we all know what happens to gamblers.

Those claiming to want to help without first proving their worth are not to be trusted, because there's usually a hidden agenda or price to pay. Respect and trust must therefore be earned and not given freely, not by words, but by actions and deeds instead. Anything else is mere speculation and a leap of faith. It's very easy to tell someone to try this and that and then stand well back after they've lit the blue-touch paper, but its the poor soul stood holding the firework that suffers when it does eventually go off. That way they can just shrug it off and move onto the next experiment totally unscathed.

The truth is simple not convoluted or cryptic. We have been tricked into a society/reality wholly manufactured by entities/people/agendas, none of which was our making. And yes this is done at birth where our parents applied, submitted and registered the child.

Everything is a contract disguised by the process of Application, Submission and Registration, by Offer, (application.) Consideration, (submission,) Acceptance, (registration.) Unlike other contracts we were never presented with the terms and conditions, yet requiring a "wet" signature right at the beginning during the application process. However these terms and conditions are hidden within the relevant statutes. Housing Benefit, Council Benefit, Unemployment Benefit, Road Traffic, etc, etc, where we are expected to follow the rules or face penalty. And just like a breach of a contract in most cases these penalties are monetary in value. The difference here, having not been presented with the T&C's, is that they are "tacitly" applied where we can simply end the contract by ceasing to use the so called "servces/benefits." You can't yet be forced to own or drive a car, buy a house, etc, etc. Council Tax for instance is paid because we are all supposed to benefit from local facilities which are growing fewer and fewer with each passing year, but as stated before, if you live on your own land with no facilities then the council cannot demand tax as you received nothing. Can the BBC make you pay if you don't have a TV? Can Sony make you buy a Playstation? Of course not and neither can government, well not yet anyway.

And yes, this is an oversimplification. Of course the PTB's have incorporated foreign languages, magic and all manor of deception, but they are irrelevant to the biggest deception of the false reality we all accept willingly. No one complains about new statutes, well at least those few they know oft, and now fear and insecurity drives us further into slavery, further into their debt. But chase the conspiracy and you'll end up in the "Grail" loop of ever decreasing circles while missing the elephant stood in the middle of the room.

Courts were designed for corporate interests. They stand before a "royal coat of arms" which renders their law "civil." Interested only in money. Lawyers, barristers, clerks, judges, all working for the same law society separate from the one we inhabit. They do not want us in their world and separate us like contagion in segregated areas, so woe betide anyone who dares try to encroach on their territory. Forget equality, just look at any law court and you'll see how the hierarchy is laid out. The king sits on his throne above all else looking down on his subjects. Yet in reality it's not the judge who holds all the power. That privilege belongs to the court jester, the clerk of the court, who holds all the legal knowledge and all the kings finances. Mr Judge like all kings are mere figureheads who must run off to mommy when something crops up beyond their scope of intellect. That's why judges rely heavily on previous case precedents, because someone else defined the rule and they just sit back and let others tip the scales. Stick on a dozen previous case precedents against one truth and you can guess which way the scales will go, regardless of the truth.

Courts now have grown even worse with bulk clearing being dealt with by the hundreds, rubber stamped in one massive sweep of alleged justice, while tribunals breech human rights by presuming guilt before innocence, governments impose penalty before proven guilt and the right to defend oneself has become more of a crap shoot based on who, where and what. So don't expect anything resembling justice.

There are no magic words, (at least not yet.) There is no method for David to successfully take on this Goliath and win every time. And if there were it would be plugged so quickly it would make our heads spin. In law there is a maxim Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat (Latin for "ignorance of the law excuses not" and "ignorance of law excuses no one" respectively.) It is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely because they were unaware of its content, so it matters not whether it's in English, Latin, GLOSSA, double dutch or gobble-de-gook because "ignorance excuses not." The game is rigged.

So play with fire if you must but you'd better accept and be prepared to get burnt sooner or later down the line if you do.

That said it's good that people are beginning to wake up and challenge reality, but attacking one small part of a system manufactured on such a large scale is akin to jumping in the sea and expecting it to part the waves. We have no impact, but change that to something along the size of America and then you'll see that water move. I wish I knew what the answer was, I'm not even sure if I know the right question, but I know selfish individualism is not going to solve anything more than selfish individual problems.

(Deep sigh,) enough rant, time to shut up now.

Brian (Angel Isle)

stevebinch

Post by stevebinch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:54 pm

angelisle ,who said anything about going through court system , As you said only a fool would , And your very right about that.
steve

angelisle

Post by angelisle » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Well actually steve you did.....
I am always right about the conduct of the other world/ legal and how to get remedy
Legal remedy, legal expertise..... They all involve the legal world, legal reality, courts, lawyers, judges and the like. However the previous post had nothing to do with you, just posting my opinion on the whole subject. But thanks for another 180 on your previous posts.

Its like your birth certificate circular fallacy.

According to you on your OWN website the birth certificate is a means of enslavement, it is a "fiction," (not real) where you go into lengthy detail trying to prove that fact by defining words, wrongly I might add. Yet you now claim that the fictional entity is somehow proof of who you are?

It's a piece of paper.....doh!

The whole basis of your web argument is that this piece of paper is a fabrication yet you then use it as a means for everyone to accept that it's proof of your identity, "fact". (Did IQ's suddenly drop or something. Am I the only one who can see the comic irony in this argument.)

How can something that you claim is unreal, (fiction) be made real, (fact)? And if it's real, (fact) then how the hell can it then be unreal (fiction?) Make your mind up it's either one or the other but it can't be both. That's quantum physics dude. Perhaps I should get a photograph and a copy of "Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone," because that's a work of fiction too.

And you really want everyone to believe you're a legal wizard. Hmmmmm

Can you imagine the scenario in court.
JUDGE: Are you Mr Joe Blogs?

BLOGGS: No Mr Bloggs is a fictional entity contained within the birth certificate.

JUDGE: Oh!....... Then who are you?

BLOGGS: I'm a flesh and blood, human Being.

JUDGE: Can you prove that?

BLOGGS: Course I can, I have my picture and my birth certificate. It's even on my website.

JUDGE: So you accept that the birth certificate identifies you as Mr Bloggs?

BLOGGS: Errr....Hmmm....no.....er, yes....no....sort of......no it's neither....but it's er, both...........

END SCENE/FADE TO BLACK
Face-palms all round.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that. I'm sure you'll carry on regardless of anything I have to say and I do hope I've read you wrong and you actually do help people through very difficult times. My opinion is just that it really means nothing in the grand scale of things.

Brian (Angel Isle)

stevebinch

Post by stevebinch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 pm

angelisle I am always right about the conduct of the other world/ legal and how to get remedy, that does not say anything about me using that system does it , All I said was I know how to get remedy from the legal system . Lets Agree to disagree is a good thing ,
steve.

angelisle

Post by angelisle » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:35 pm

As you will not share save for some form of concealed exclusiveness, then I guess we'll never know, will we?

Brian (Angel Isle)

stevebinch

Post by stevebinch » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:03 pm

angelisle thats why I am an expert in all legal matters , the remedy is mine and mine alone because I alone have used it and now I help others do the same ,
steve

angelisle

Post by angelisle » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm

That's what I just said, you merely rephrased it and we'll never know because you're not about to share it.

Brian (Angel Isle)