After the very moment the maastricht treaty was signed back in 1993 the newspapers filled to the brim with subliminal messages about the country having been taken over, alot of undertones in the text was about this too, and the way I seen it, it was like something so frightening was happening that people just refused to look at what was being said in softly spoken words out of the sheer unthinkableness of what was going on. Anyone I spoke to at the time thought I was mad.
Now look what has changed between then and now:
- Fast track justice system
- CCTV cameras nationwide.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition(ANPR) Systems able to track any cars movement around the country (automatically)
- Armed Police
- The whole charles de menezes alteration of the mindset that people now beleive that its okay for the police to kill innocent people
- Political correctness meaning that rather than using one word to describe something, it now requres ten words.
- Promotion of euthanasia in the mainstream media - who excuse themselves by making out they are just trying to encourage debate. No one ever considered killing their grandmother before they started the debate.
- Pedophelia - I bet the activity is more prevalent now than it ever was, but my main problem with pedophelia is its use as a sensationalist agenda of witch hunting. Look at michael jackson - just the mere accusation is enough to end a persons career.
- Care in the Community - People are today fitted with subdermal devices which dose them drugs in order to keep their mental state intact. What is sanity if the people promoting such things are unable to have reasoned discussions on the things that they are doing, and thus must dismiss any discussions by the use of the label "conspiracy theory".
Now look at whats coming down the line:
- Enforced vaccines
- Unprovoked wars (or pre-emptive wars if you prefer)
- "Conspiracy theory" being used as a key phrase to dismiss all proof that discredit state enforced policy
Imagine the stuff we are not aware of, and there is thus no need to commit to room 101 (see 1984)....yet.
In 1992 I thought what the EU was to become was a great thing - all the people of europe coming together as one. Now I look and I see all the people of europe being enslaved under the NWO, and all who oppose are accused of xenophobia. Thats right people in greece, france, germany, italy, netherlands, etc, who all agree with each other and opposing the NWO are being described in a way which would suggest they dislike each other. Far from this, its love for one another that makes us oppose this, it is the blatant disregard for love that causes such labels like "xenophobia" to be misused. So all those people in europe countries that people like me apparently hate - those are my brothers.
Just take a look at the above list of things which have changed since maastricht and you tell me if a united europe under the EU is a good thing or a bad thing. Ive never had any problem with a united europe, if the right people were at the top it would be a great thing, unfortunately, this is not the case.