TERRORGATE

For most General Posts.
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Re: TERRORGATE

Postby FLYING COLOURS » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 pm

crazations wrote:

( SKIP CONTENT )

...so, here's the Tin of Beans you so desperately seek, you Evil Clown...

http://www.redmolotov.com/images/design ... design.jpg[/img][/url]

Speaking of Tesco's : ~

Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' After hearing the proposal, Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was £5,000.
The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single pound note that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the pound as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Tesco store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands & as the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor........ The manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught & arrested before he could even leave the store.
Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.

The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared ...

(You're going to hate me for this) ...

..................................................... "ARTIE CHOKES 2 for £1.00 AT Tesco ! "

Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to my other warped friends
FLYING COLOURS

Postby marknd1997 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:13 pm

I agree guys, this post should be kept at the top of the board!

Nice quote by Einstein, although I personally believe that Nikola Tesla did more than any other scientist in the twentieth century to develop technology that should have been used to advance Mankind. Instead the PTB decided to convert his inventions for weapons to use on us all. Case in point, HAARP!!!
All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full.
marknd1997

Postby crazations » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

jobo wrote:you get me wrong my dear sparing partner

your artistic merit is beyond doubt and you picture montages are a joy to behold, that AW gets more credit than you for a lot less is a travesty of justice

perhaps you should surround yourself with TVs

The only Art we should be talking about here...

...is the ART OF WAR and the use of Propaganda...

...using TELL-LIE-VISION to brainwash the Masses...

I have no desire to surround myself with TV's

TV is the PROBLEM - NOT the SOLUTION
Love, Peace, Justice, for All

Ne!l Kerslake, of the Clan MacMillan
Freeman-of-The-World at Common Law

crazations

Postby jobo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:00 am

that wasnt the type of TVs i was Thinking of
jobo

Postby ForestNymph » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am

On that note, please keep it shut Jobo,as i know EXACTLY what,or more to the point, whom you are referring.Crazations, please ignore Jobo and this line of thinking, it will only fuel him and most likely get some of his posts removed.
Be respectful Jobo,,let it go
Tigs
ForestNymph

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Crazations...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

A PICTURE TELLS A THOUSAND STORIES...

Your pictures are great!
People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices...
Kyle

Previous

Return to General