magnetic power great idea combination

magnetic power great idea combination

Postby markie b » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 am

ok well ive been looking at creating several devices for free energy for a while!
right well ive seen something that could be very benificial to creating hmmm almost perpetual motion (not sure thats the right word to use)
ok anyone who has been playing with magnets and seen some designs will see how this can go together or check youtube themselves to see how this could work from my idea!
some have created magnetic levitation devices on a spindles so its almost frictionless as the spindle spins levitating above magnets so if you were to place something say more magnets on the center spinning over a stator to collect the mangnetic force as it goes around and have a smaller stator pulsing say every 5 seconds just to keep the spindle moving then wouldnt the energy be more output then its using?im sure its the same type of thing the ozzy guys done with theirs and used a copper cylinder because it creates its own magnetic feild inside making it easier again for the magnets to spin and just had a pulsing spark to keep the wheel spinning ;)
Image Image
markie b

Re: magnetic power great idea combination

Postby valleysboy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 am

Hi all,don't know if you've seen this, http://www.magnets4energy.com/?hop=cyprusmete,take care,Rob.
valleysboy

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

According to science, an electron will spin around proton forever, and inspite of this, people who think they know everything that science can ever discover beleive that a perpetual motion machine is impossible. Is it me thats confused here or people with degrees in science who cant see the absurdity of their stance on promoting the limitations of establishment conformity?

They would have been calling for the head of gallileo a few centuries back, the only thing these highly trained poodles are good at is reading textbooks parrot fashion - thats not science. Perpetual motion devices exist in nature, it must be possible to create one.
He who controls the past, controls the future; he who controls the present, controls the past.
http://freemanvalley.org/forum
http://freemanscotland.co.cc/ - The Freeman Wiki - its not just for Scots
emmanualgoldstein

Postby AJones » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 pm

I believe the correct term is "over unity devices".
AJones

Postby markie b » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 pm

AJones wrote:I believe the correct term is "over unity devices".

its either but at the end of the day people would of understood what he was talking about anyways so is the correct terms really that important?if so oh dear guess id of wound a few of them up i have appauling spelling and grammer :lol: and maths oh deeeeaaaarrrrr thats always gunna be a problem :lol:
Image Image
markie b

Postby Korky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Wouldnt you need more energy to levitate/rotate the spindle if you add more mass (magnetic or otherwise)
If so at what point does it become more efficient?
Today I saw a microgenerator that used kinetic energy drawn from the vibrations of the motor it was powering. I'll find and post the link if your interested.
Just me mouthing off again.

Supplying the world with high quality British drivel since 1948
Korky

Postby Korky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Just me mouthing off again.

Supplying the world with high quality British drivel since 1948
Korky

Postby jobo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 am

emmanualgoldstein wrote:According to science, an electron will spin around proton forever, and inspite of this, people who think they know everything that science can ever discover beleive that a perpetual motion machine is impossible. Is it me thats confused here or people with degrees in science who cant see the absurdity of their stance on promoting the limitations of establishment conformity?

They would have been calling for the head of gallileo a few centuries back, the only thing these highly trained poodles are good at is reading textbooks parrot fashion - thats not science. Perpetual motion devices exist in nature, it must be possible to create one.

:D :D :D :D

an electron doesnt spin round a proton at all, let alone forever, what did you say ? only stupid people read science books
jobo

Postby joebot1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 am

In over 400 years, no person or organization has managed to get one of these devices to work and there are very good reasons for that.

The laws of themro-dynamics prohibit it!, sorry but that is just a pure fact!.

I would go into more detail, but I am just so bored with the subject I can't be bothered.

There are lots of people on you tube talking about why these devices cannot work, please go look them up guys!.

peace and love

Joe
joebot1

Postby chossy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Joebot you put to much faith in the fact science is the pursuit of truth when its all about funding.

What happened to the laws of physics work when towers 1 & 2 collasped at freefall speed ?

JP Morgan vs Nikoli Tesla is a great example he was ridiculed after Morgan found out that he could not meter his electricity project.

Where does HAARP come from Teslas paintents that are still classified and locked away why ?

We could all have very cheap (not free as it cost to manufacture) energy soultions if TPTB allowed it not this solar/wind shit thats so inefficent its not worth the cost.

What would happen if i marketed one of these devices how many billions would be lost in revenue to the governmets and big corperations i would end up ridiculed and proberbly killed.

The tech is out there but it will never see the light of day anyone who comes close will be silenced simple.
chossy

Next

Return to Energy