A Jane Burgermeister-ectom

Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

A Jane Burgermeister-ectom

Postby sabrim » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

3 Hour Swine Flu Special on "The Nutri-Medical Report" Show: A Jane Burgermeister-ectomy. Promising to be a shocking behind the scenes look at Jane Burgermeister and why JoAnne Cremer withdrew her support for Jane, as well as news updates on the Swine Flu, activist legal strategies, and much more.

The show is called "SWINE 11" featuring Dr. A. True Ott and JoAnne Cremer and other guests.

part1: http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast//nut ... 918091.mp3
part 2: http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast//nut ... 918092.mp3
part 3: http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast//nut ... 918093.mp3
sabrim

Re: A Jane Burgermeister-ectom

Postby knoxknox » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you for this. I note there are no replies. I still don't know if she's mind controlled or has problems. Unfortunately, when I brought up the girl's inconsistencies on another thread it didn't go down well. I was impressed too at the start but I am ready to change my opinions on things when I am receiving warning signs.

This might be slightly off topic but I just wanted to add that I have more or less stopped posting as well as some others. I seriously wonder what is going on in this forum. Instead of taking steps to change things posts are either not replied to or responses consist of links or quotes. Objective discussion is a rarity. Sorry if anyone is offended by the comment but really - where is all this going?

I suggested an action thread so that we can keep track of actions but that disappeared quite rapidly. Therefore, I must assume that many forum users like to post a few comments, watch a video or two and do nothing constructive. It's ok - I'm going.
knoxknox

Postby knoxknox » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:32 pm

You like discussions too?
knoxknox

Postby knoxknox » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:51 pm

That was not sarcasm. It was genuine surprise. I'm happy to discuss most things but can't think of even one topic at the moment because I just feel deflated by responses or lack of. Building up terror and fear is just a useless thing to do. While we need to be aware of these things we also need to keep our eyes open for disinfo agents (not easy) and find some form of action we can take. So many people say, "But what can we do about it?" when I do a bit of awareness raising. "Start saying 'no' to things." is my answer. But we need to do a lot more than that. And I guess I do feel the Swine Flu is a pressing issue. If they set up some deadly strain through the vaccine then we can forget about being freemen or truthers or whatever we think we are. Swine Flu is an urgent topic and we need to think of action but not necessarily follow the first person who comes along. Again - not ignoring the fact that Jane B. has raised awareness.

Having had a winge I would just like to add that I started corresponding with a local radio presenter who was not too interested in conspiracies but didn't dismiss them. Bit by bit that changed and this week he ran an article in the local paper about The Obama Deception video and his take on things. He really does think he needs to speak up now - and he has. I know it can't always happen that way but befriending someone in the local media is a start. If everyone could at least try it.....Oh well, just a suggestion.
knoxknox

Postby Jargon buster » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Have a good think and start a thread on anything you like.

I will add my bit

there are not enough posters on here

Regards JB
Jargon buster

Postby knoxknox » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Be back tomorrow and will hold you to your word. :)
Regards
knoxknox
knoxknox

Postby MultiMaddo85 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:04 am

Plus there is always more than one thread for each topic, for instance, there is many for vaccines. Sometimes if someone has posted a reply or has read a similar reply from someone else on another thread, they might feel its been answered. I know some subjects are important, there is alot of information & links and sometimes threads end up long and can go off topic, so it's easier to start another thread. It could be better without the general section, we could stick to more specific areas and not repeat threads as often.

Stay with us Knoxknox :P You're right, we need to take more action, particulary in spreading the word, and I think an important part of spreading the word is visual, we need visual aids like leaflets, flyers, posters and video.

Regards MM
Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine thy food (Hippocrates)
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease (Thomas Edison)
MultiMaddo85

Postby knoxknox » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Thanks for your encouraging comments JB and MultiMaddo85. In response - new topic: Take action NOW. I wonder....... :)
knoxknox

Return to Videos/Radio